Imagine being a part of a small, agile team where your ideas are as valuable as your technical skills. Picture working on cutting edge IoT software and business applications, where every member is a critical voice. Welcome to Tagit, an enterprise-software company providing a suite of applications and rapid deployment tools for simplifying adoption of location technologies in industry, corporate, government agencies and educational institutes. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, US and our main development center is in Zagreb, Croatia. We develop software in C#, Java, HTML5/Angular for Windows, Linux and Android platforms.
We are currently looking for experienced team members in Android software engineering/development. Come join us and help us launch exciting new projects in the coming year.
You’re an experienced Android software engineer looking for a career where you’ll work on projects that require innovative, creative thinking, and deep technical problem solving. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. You have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture.
- 2+ years experience in Software Development on Android platform
- RDBMS experience in general
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with clients and colleagues regarding plans, products, issues and timelines
- Good written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in CS or related field
- Good experience in Android Studio and Gradle build system
- Good experience with Android ecosystem in general
- Tendency towards good and clean architecture (MVP, MVVM)
- Experience with popular libraries like Retrofit, GSON, Material Design library, Glide/Picasso, etc.
- Published examples of mobile applications on the Play store
- Experience with GIT
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Global customer interaction
- Engaging working culture
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-house breakfast, coffee, tea, snacks and fruits
- Monthly team lunch
- Cross-country travel for product implementation at client location (case-to-case basis)
Tagit Solutions is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.