Do you love interacting with real users of IoT applications, get their and your ideas put to work in a small team where every member has critical voice? We are currently looking for experienced team members in field engineering with a flair to interact with user community, assess business needs, understand technology constraints and shape and help deploy solutions on customer premises. Come join us and help us launch exciting new projects.
Tagit is headquartered in Silicon Valley, US and our main development center is in Zagreb, Croatia
You’re a seasoned engineer with experience in working with radio devices in the field along with configuring business software and interactive applications. This position requires you to assess and evaluate customer’s business needs and design IoT solutions leveraging hardware and software components, prepare bill of materials and help shape solution proposals. You will also help manage deployments by leading or assisting at customer premises.
- 2+ years of experience working with radio frequency devices or wireless sensors
- 2+ years of experience working with basic networking and network configuration
- Proficient in documenting solution design using conceptual and physical diagrams.
- 3+ year of Experience working with software configuration and deployment methods
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with clients regarding plans, products, issues and timelines.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in CS or related field
- Experience with UHF RFID, BLE, WiFi, NFC and UWB technologies for location and ranging
- Proficiency in scripting operating system and configuration automation
- Experience with IoT devices
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Global customer interaction
- Engaging working culture
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- International travel for product implementation at global client locations