Imagine being a part of a small, agile team where your ideas are as valuable as your technical skills. Picture working on cutting edge IoT software and business applications, where every member is a critical voice. Welcome to Tagit, an enterprise-software company providing a suite of applications and rapid deployment tools for simplifying adoption of location technologies in industry, corporate, government agencies and educational institutes. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, US and our main development center is in Zagreb, Croatia. We develop software in C#, Java, HTML5/Angular for Windows, Linux and Android platforms.
We are currently looking for new team members in software engineering/development. Come join us and help us launch exciting new projects in the coming year.
You’re an software engineer looking for a career where you’ll work on projects that require innovative, creative thinking, and deep technical problem solving. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. You have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture. If software development using cutting edge technologies is your passion, sharing your ideas and having your voice heard is what excites your daily work life, then we are interested in you.
- 1+ years experience in Software Development using C# (.NET)
- Database experience in any of PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Sqlite
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience with Windows desktop application development
- Good written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field
- Knowledge about MVVM architecture and frameworks
- Knowledge of multi-threading and thread synchronization mechanisms
- Knowledge of multilingual, multicultural application development
- Knowledge of consuming and communicating with REST APIs
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Global customer interaction
- Engaging working culture
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-house breakfast, coffee, tea, snacks and fruits
- Monthly team lunch
- Team building once per quarter
- Medical check once per year in private polyclinic
If this role peaks your interest, please send us your CV and share some of your previous software development experience. Both job application and CV should be in English.